May 31, 2010

Pure Michigan

Daniel and me on the St. Joseph river. 

We were late getting to the river because Allegan's Salvation Army was having a sale that I could see from the road. I have professional vision. My brother fought me, but walked out happy scoring that sweet fleece lined flannel. As usual, I was loafing around taking pictures, fetching tackle and walking spritzer refills out to my brother. I got down real low to get the water reflecting up under Dan's bill and ice water snuck up into the backside of my waders. Now it's a party.

4 comments:

  1. only you look 'effen awesome in waders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Skype-Scarf? So multi-purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for noticing. that's also ye ole' rifle jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Productive trips to the Salvation Army, waders and spritzers? Yes, yes and yes.

    ReplyDelete