Sep 10, 2009

Ridin' Country

Chris the lounge lizard and Tisha, my tanning coach just sent me a post card with a picture of themselves inside a barrell going over the Niagra Falls. The card said: We're Married. Congratulations you crazy monkeys. Here they are sitting in the front seat of my fee onz say.
1971 Ford Torino 500, Will you marry me?
I love everything about you. Your door handles and locks....
Your eyes....kind of asian but still american at the same time.....
I luh your grill.
Made for ridin' country. 3rd favorite thing to do on the planet.
I love the way my tiny hands fit all the way around your steering wheel.
I even love the font on your dashboard and your old timey radio.

Most of all I love the way I feel when I'm with you.

3 comments:

  1. Number #3? Really? What about Snuggin'? and Snacking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...your pictures are amazing...super glad i found this blog...thanks...don

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! that's so encouraging. i'll try to keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete